sadness's day

23/1/10
the 5th years i play maple..
since form 1 end of the years play 4 the 1st time..
until form 2 cny i really started my maple life
play until now ..
still can remember the reason of giving my game avatar tats name
ting99tc
started v a bowman
train it from 1lv until now
painstaking to lvl my acc
make great efforts to earn my mesos
use 2x to lvl faster
change the character appearance
get a cute panda pet
play v it
chat v frz
play v frz
ks by ppl T.T
ks ppl xd
go for zakum
kill monster
even killed by monster
all my swt maple memory
until today
login my game acc ..
it is omg
hacked by ppl
who is the hacker
hack all the thing in my acc
5 years acc had been destroy
quit..
miss u ..ting99tc...

7 评论:

  1. 小叮当❤ 说...:

    哈哈哈
    可怜噢
    不要伤心
    你去hack回他
    哈哈

  1. 哈哈。。很伤心咯。。五年勒。。很多心血的~哈。。haiz..不懂是哪里一个hacker...如果可以我要hack完他的acc~haha

  1. 小玉 说...:

    没得补救了?

  1. 补救啊。。是很难咯。。因为那人偷完全部东西。。要补救除非花很多钱。。不然东西买不回~哈~可怜T.T 心痛+ing~

  1. Sue 说...:
    此评论已被作者删除。
  1. Sue 说...:

    haha.. my lvl105 also been hacked for 1.5 years ago, plan to play for fun after retired for half year, who knws all thing gone, empty slot, naked body.. now really retired from maple.. too addicted on game is not really good!!!

  1. haha~ya lo too addicted nt gd..bt also will sad ~coz play too many years le~haha~also weird hw those hacker can knw the id n pw ..lol

发表评论